Monday 19 October 2015

Miss Heritage Nigeria Announces Pet Project (photos)


See more photos and what the queen said after the cut...

I am Super Grateful to God Almighty for His Sufficient grace and Blessings upon my beautiful life. I want to thank ALL the individuals and organisations that showed me love and great support through my book launch. God bless you all.

My Adorable big Sister and family, God bless you and I love you so much.
My dear friends and sisters (too many to mention) God bless you all for being there for me.
Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja. God bless you for honouring me so much. 
Heritage Bank thank you for the immense support. 
DAAR Communication plc (AIT) thank you and God bless. 
NTA thank you and God bless.
Studio 24 you're wonderful God bless you.
Gospel on the beat you're a dear friend God bless you.
MC Amana my dear friend and brother you're a selfless being. God bless u
FBI magazine you're awesome, thanks for putting my work together.
Miss Chino and lady Valerie (CEOs MHN) God bless you for the platform.
My dearest friend, brother and manager  (Uzee_Concept) God bless you.
I have represented Nigeria well as Miss Heritage Nigeria, and I promise to make you proud as I go to represent Nigeria come November 2015 at the MISS HERITAGE WORLD contest.
I want to use this medium to urge my fellow Nigerians to please support me by VOTING for me, this one is for us all, please show me some love. 
The event will be hosted in SOUTH AFRICA November 2015. Open the link BELOW to like my picture. MISS HERITAGE NIGERIA  You can also follow me on INSTAGRAM @queen_benny or TWITTER @QueenAkpana and  FACEBOOK : Queen Benedicta Akpana Gabriel.
Thank you all God bless Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment