Thursday 20 October 2016

Daniel Ademinokan shows off 'evil cat' always appearing at his back door

The movie director and Stella Damasus' man shared this hilarious post of a cat always appearing at his backdoor .He wrote
I don't know whose Aunty this is from my village that has been showing up at my backdoor for 3 days now. 😂😂😂😂 Because we are in America, they'll ask me to call Animal control. If I were in Africa now, I know what would be happening here right now in spiritual warfare. 😂😂 Emmm....who is from Mountain of Fire Here Biko? Send me your book of prayer points! 😂😂😂😂😂 Meanwhile, you this OLOGBO, go and tell your people that they gave you the wrong address o. #Fire
#MFM
#WhatIsMyPastorsNumber
#iAintGotMilkForYou
#WrongAddress
#Blessed
#MamaDanielComeAndSeeSomething
#iAmNotACatPerson

No comments:

Post a Comment