Monday 2 November 2015

Baba Tee Explains How A Lady Paid Him To Come To Her State Just To See His Face

Yoruba comic actor, who recently was in the news for weeks for breaking  up with his former fiancĂ©e, Yetunde Bustline (London) and then hooking up with another lady in the UK, in this new interview has explained how he is indeed ladies ‘favourite’. According to him, a female fan was so crazy over him, that she called in to lie she had a show at Oshogbo and wanted him to perform. He gave her his bills and she paid, then he left for the state. On getting there, the lady said, she was sorry that she had no show, but just wanted to see his face. Hear him;
A lady once contacted me for a show and paid money into my account to come and perform in Oshogbo. On getting to the hotel where she booked a room, she came to me and asked that we sit at the bar and while we were chatting, she said she did not have any show for me. She just wanted to see my face so that I will crack jokes for her alone. She also tried to seduce me, but I turned her down stylishly and returned to Lagos.

No comments:

Post a Comment